A healthy balance of meditation, yoga, nature walks and rest.
Suitable for everyone – (Including beginners in meditation and yoga)
- Sunday 15th Dec 12:00pm start
- Tuesday 17th Dec 3:00pm finish
- Friday 3rd April 12:00pm start
- Sunday 5th April 3:00pm finish
Designed purely for absolute rejuvenation and as an exceptional escape from your busy lifestyle. A retreat to re-balance your mental health, physical and emotional health so that you return home fully revitalised and better prepared to cope with stress. Discover the healing power of both yoga and meditation with restorative sessions and classes designed to de-stress your mind, body and re-energise your whole system.
It’s valuable, even at our busiest, to take regular breaks to completely dissolve all the built-up stress in our system and rejuvenate our bodies at a cellular level, and aid in our overall mental health.
This Adelaide retreat is located at one of Australians most scenically beautiful locations, where communing with nature is food for the soul. This private estate will take your breath away, with it’s unique coastal wildlife and amazing southern ocean views. Inbetween classes you can enjoy scenic walks along the cliff tops, lazing on the estate private secluded beaches, or take a dip in the private ocean swimming pool – all are at your door step. You will find your rooms are perfectly located and sensitively designed to enable a true communion with nature and the restoration of your soul.
Throughout this retreat, you will enjoy a healthy balance of meditation, yoga, nature walks, beach, and rest, while eating ridiculously healthy and delicious meals. All meals provided from Sunday dinner through to Tuesday breakfast – high quality, fresh, local produce. Special meals can be arranged for those with allergies or dietary concerns. Please let us know when booking.
This retreat is like no other, designed purely for busy people to escape the noise of the world – melt away their stress, worries, anxieties and regain a sense of calm, peace and joyfulness that you will carry into the festive season.
2 nights and 3 days of bliss!
For those that do not want to drive – complementry pick up & drop off service is avaliable
Early Bird – Twin Share with ensuite – $778 – spectacular sea views
Early Bird – Single Room with ensuite – $1198 – spectacular sea views
Emma Wallace is the founder of The Zen Room Meditation Studio, the first of its kind in Australia. Emma’s meditation training and teachings has been sort after in the medical field, universities and corporate sector. Many people have heard about the far-reaching benefits of meditation and mindfulness yet have found it difficult to practice on a regular basis due to difficulties quieting their mind. Emma provides a more mainstream approach to meditation & mindfulness making it easy to adopt into your modern life and enjoy the many health and wellbeing benefits. Emma has been involved in teaching for over 25yrs her work has taken her around the world. In the last year alone Emma has held over 500 meditation classes – leading thousands in meditation.
- Angamardana – Isha Foundation India – (Hatha Yoga)
- Inner Engineering – Isha Foundation of India – Inner Wellbeing
- Isha Kriya Facilitators course – Isha Foundation India (A powerful Meditation for Self Transformation)
- Surya Kriya – Isha Foundation India (Hatha Yoga)
- Monash University – Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance
- Completed CE accredited course with Jack Kornfield, PhD (Buddhist monk in Thailand, Burma, and India)
- World-wide Qualified dance adjudicator and examiner (AM Dance Studios)
Daniela Lüthi is a certified senior yoga instructor from Switzerland, and she has been teaching yoga for over 20 years. Daniela has been running a yoga studio for the last 15 yeas in Zürich Switzerland and is leading Yoga Retreats since 20 years all over the world. Daniela is a very passionate yoga teacher and with her 20 years experience able to adjust the postures to whoever is there. She will give you tools to integrate into your daly life to enhance your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Yoga Teacher Trainings: 1999- 2006
- Vinyasa Flow
- 2008 Anusara Yoga Immersion Level 1-3
- Jan. 2009 Start Anusara Teacher Training
- Siddha Yoga Meditation
- Anusara Yoga Therapy (John Friend)
- 2015 Wisdom Worrier Workshop mit Desirée Rumbaugh (Yoga Therapie)
- 2016 Yoga Therapie Workshops mit Remo Rittiner
- 2012 – 2017 Meditation Retreats with Daniel Brown