I only allow 10 people per meditation program. Due to this, I do book out very quickly.
- If you have a busy mind, and find it hard to unwind or handle the build-up of stress and anxiety these Meditation classes is designed for you. Learn how to create the necessary atmosphere within yourself to naturally and easily move into a calm and restful state when required.
- Completely De-Stress and Cultivate Inner peace and happiness, through learning the art of meditation and mindfulness.
- Joining these meditation classes is all about you taking charge and ”Owning Your Wellness” as you accept no one else can own it for you. Wipe out stress and anxiety from your life by learning powerful scientifically proven practices that nurture the physical, psychological and energy systems.
- You will leave the meditation classes with a 3-step daily action plan which will help you navigate through the everyday stressors using practical evidence-based techniques.
- Be ready to fall in love with taking care of yourself. Fall in love with the path of deep healing. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with patience, with compassion, and respect to your own journey.
Join Us Live On
Learning Meditation and Mindfulness Is Life Changing.
Here Are What Others Have To Say About Learning From Emma
Thank you Emma from the bottom of my heart.’
Ms Carney Sims
Mrs Courtney Baldwin
Why Is Now The Time To Do A Meditation Course?
Because When You are Happy You Are Well! Stress & Anxiety make you Miserable & Sick.
It is not about becoming super human……this meditation course is about realising being human is super. Start by making permanent change to your mental wellbeing and health.
Without stress and anxiety our natural state is one of playfulness and Joy.
The Meditation, Mindfulness and Self-Care practices I teach you are Easy, Effective & Enjoyable. They will also Dramatically Transform your Life
Whether you’re striving for health, joy, or inner peace in the world, the simple meditation and mindfulness practices you will learn with us are designed to help you cut through the struggle and walk through life with ease.
You will Become part of this amazing Zen Room community that will actively support you in your Journey.
Don’t ever think that this course is just about the day and then you’re on your own. This is all about the on going love and support of a community that will help you, empower you, support you.
If Not Now……When?
What will it take before you attend to yourself, before you give yourself some self-care?
What does it have to cost you before your willing to take action?
Why is that so important?
If you keep doing things the way you’ve always done it… the accepted “norm” you’ve been conditioned to believe is the only way…
If you continue to prioritise your career, what others want, and not your health and happiness…
And if you continue to work harder, not smarter, your life will always be outside of your control.
In other words, if you follow all the traditional ways of working as an ambitious professional…
Stress and Anxiety will be a constant companion.
Emma Wallace is the founder of The Zen Room Meditation Studio, the first of its kind in Australia. Emma’s meditation training and teachings has been sort after in the medical field, universities and corporate sector. Many people have heard about the far-reaching benefits of meditation and mindfulness yet have found it difficult to practice on a regular basis due to difficulties quieting their mind. Emma provides a more mainstream approach to meditation & mindfulness making it easy to adopt into your modern life and enjoy the many health and wellbeing benefits. Emma has been involved in teaching for over 25yrs her work has taken her around the world. In the last year alone Emma has held over 500 meditation classes – leading thousands in meditation.
- Angamardana – Isha Foundation India – (Hatha Yoga)
- Inner Engineering – Isha Foundation of India – Inner Wellbeing
- Isha Kriya Facilitators course – Isha Foundation India (A powerful Meditation for Self Transformation)
- Surya Kriya – Isha Foundation India (Hatha Yoga)
- Monash University – Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance
- Completed CE accredited course with Jack Kornfield, PhD (Buddhist monk in Thailand, Burma, and India)
- World-wide Qualified dance adjudicator and examiner (AM Dance Studios)