Next Program Sunday March 22nd 2pm – 5pm
We only allow 10 people per workshop. Due to this we do book out very quickly. Don’t miss your chance to do this year differently.
- If you have a busy mind, a busy life and a lot going on this workshop is designed for you! If you find it hard to unwind or handle the build-up of stress and anxiety this workshop is designed for you. You will learn how to create the necessary atmosphere within yourself to naturally and easily move into a calm and restful state when required.
- Become a part of this amazing ‘Own Your Wellness’ Movement that will actively set you up on your journey, with a clear plan for the year ahead . Be ready to enjoy yourself, completely De-Stress and Cultivate Inner peace and happiness.
- Joining this program is all about you ”Owning Your Wellness” as you accept no one else can own it for you. Be excited to wipe out stress and anxiety from your life by learning powerful scientifically proven practices that nurture the physical, psychological and energy systems.
- You will be to hearing new information that you haven’t heard before. You will learn practical evidence-based techniques so you stress less while still kicking goals as well as improving your over all well being.
- You will leave with a 4-step action plan which will help you navigate through the everyday stressors using practical evidence-based techniques.
- Be ready to fall in love with taking care of yourself. Fall in love with the path of deep healing. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with patience, with compassion, and respect to your own journey.
Join Us Live On
This Self-Care Workshop Works
Join the thousands that have had success.
Here Are What Others Have To Say About Learning From Emma and Dianne
This Will Be A Life Changing Workshop.
Thank you Emma from the bottom of my heart.’
Ms Carney Sims
Mrs Courtney Baldwin
Why Do You Need This Self-Care Workshop? And Why Is Now The Time To Do It?
Because When You are Happy You Are Well! Stress & Anxiety make you Miserable & Sick.
It is not about becoming super human……this selfcare program is about realising being human is super. Start by making permanent change to your mental wellbeing and health.
Without stress and anxiety our natural state is one of playfulness and Joy.
The Self-Care practices we teach you are Easy, Effective & Enjoyable. They will also Dramatically Transform your Life
Whether you’re striving for health, joy, or inner peace in the world, the simple practices you will learn with us are designed to help you cut through the struggle and walk through life with ease.
You will Become part of this amazing ‘Own Your Wellness’ Movement that will actively support you in your Journey.
Don’t ever think that this course is just about the day and then you’re on your own. This is all about the on going love and support of a community that will help you, empower you, support you to do things LARGER THAN LIFE!!
If Not Now……When?
What will it take before you attend to yourself, before you give yourself some self-care?
What does it have to cost you before your willing to take action?
Why is that so important?
If you keep doing things the way you’ve always done it… the accepted “norm” you’ve been conditioned to believe is the only way…
If you continue to prioritise your career, what others want, and not your health and happiness…
And if you continue to work harder, not smarter, your life will always be outside of your control.
In other words, if you follow all the traditional ways of working as an ambitious professional…
Stress and Anxiety will be a constant companion.
Emma Wallace is the founder of The Zen Room Meditation Studio, the first of its kind in Australia. Emma’s meditation training and teachings has been sort after in the medical field, universities and corporate sector. Many people have heard about the far-reaching benefits of meditation and mindfulness yet have found it difficult to practice on a regular basis due to difficulties quieting their mind. Emma provides a more mainstream approach to meditation & mindfulness making it easy to adopt into your modern life and enjoy the many health and wellbeing benefits. Emma has been involved in teaching for over 25yrs her work has taken her around the world. In the last year alone Emma has held over 500 meditation classes – leading thousands in meditation.
- Angamardana – Isha Foundation India – (Hatha Yoga)
- Inner Engineering – Isha Foundation of India – Inner Wellbeing
- Isha Kriya Facilitators course – Isha Foundation India (A powerful Meditation for Self Transformation)
- Surya Kriya – Isha Foundation India (Hatha Yoga)
- Monash University – Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance
- Completed CE accredited course with Jack Kornfield, PhD (Buddhist monk in Thailand, Burma, and India)
- World-wide Qualified dance adjudicator and examiner (AM Dance Studios)
Dianne Pepicelli is an experienced trainer and assessor who delivers both accredited and non-accredited training in a unique, stimulating and participative way. After years of experience working in her own businesses and for others, Dianne now specialise in delivering training to entrepreneurs, CEO’s of small to large firms. Dianne is renowned for her ability in opening up pathways for people to reach their goals by teaching them both practical knowledge and psychological skills. Her training is insightful enabling people to appreciate their strengths, gain confidence in their abilities and her strategies are practical and useful to navigating the world of life and work.
Qualifications in Mental Health First Aid, Counselling, Business, Retail, Hospitality, Leadership and Management, allows be to tailor both accredited and non-accredited training into workplace settings to make it relevant and beneficial to the organisation. In addition to developing and delivering training programs I offer business strategy consultation services in HR, training, mental health and wellness.